Question For Sage

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
linksrevisited

Question For Sage

Post by linksrevisited »

Hiya

I have been creating, hole previews for your courses, my question is if you are happy with them would you like me to upload them here. All yardages have been taken from the back tees, and nothing else has been changed.

I was talking with an elite player and he exclusively uses the previews.

Steve

sagevanni

Re: Question For Sage

Post by sagevanni »

Hi Steve,

I sent you a reply email stating you have my blessing to do as you please with my courses....Thank you for asking.....GO FOR IT...!!!!!

Will you be adding the previews to the courses as you finish them and issuing ( uploading ) the course as a revision...?????

Sage..... :smile: :smile: :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
linksrevisited

Post by linksrevisited »

Yes that's the plan Sage - thanks again
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

Perhaps in future you two could cooperate and only release a course after the hole previews have been added. :dunno:

Also, is it alright if I just modify the existing database entry instead of creating a new one?
linksrevisited

Post by linksrevisited »

Yep that's fine by me Andy, as you can appreciate that there are shall we say a few from Sage, when they are added / modified will they then go to the top of the list as folk may miss them.

Steve
Kunkleman

Post by Kunkleman »

How many people are going to want to re-download all those courses just to get hole previews?? :dunno: Sounds like mass confusion to me. Then when they are used on the tours many won't have the correct version. That is a problem.
linksrevisited

Post by linksrevisited »

Hi

I play over at LSPN, and the Elite Players over there swear by Hole Previews as they cant use the Top Cam, and just by virtue of that will not download a course that does not have hole previews which seems a shame for them not being given the privilege to play some of Sage's courses. Likewise for Lez Marwick, designer here he won't download / play a course without them.

When playing at LSPN, the weekly events are set up so everyone plays with the correct course.
Last edited by linksrevisited on September 11th, 2020, 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Hi Steve,

I have 7 more courses ready for release except for hole previews. I can link you to them for downloading and adding hole previews.....

Is that something you would be want to do...????

Sage...... :smile: :smile:
linksrevisited

Post by linksrevisited »

Yes Sage send them over and I will do them, do you then want me to upload them here for you? I will try and get one a day done for you. Sounds like a good plan.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Sounds good Steve......give a day to set things up.....maybe sooner.

And THANKS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage..... :clapping: :smile: :clapping: :smile: