Close House Colt Course Beta

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
pmgolf

Re: Close House Colt Course Beta

Post by pmgolf »

Based on what I've read, Steve, a lot more people use them than I'd previously thought.

Pete
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

I think they are nice but certainly not required. Holes that arent very straight forwards, if they have blind shots or significant defining characteristics that arent obvious when looking at the preview map or what you see from tee they can be especially nice, unless you as a designer want those things to actually be surprises until a player has learned the course I suppose. I doubt anyone of us who actually do read them would truly mind if you dont write anything anyways.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Pete

Post by Pete »

They look great Stephen very well done & fine as they are :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :notworthy:
BruMu

Post by BruMu »

IMO the more info a hole preview has, the better. They are of real value when playing Elite.

Having said that, those are very nice as they are. Put what info you wish on them, they are your creation and should be what you want them to be.

Beautiful course and fantastic APCD work.
These are the Good Ole Days, just wait and see.
Stephen Sullivan

Post by Stephen Sullivan »

Will have a look at a bit of text for each hole. Some, like 15 might have need of it :tongue:
Stephen Sullivan

Post by Stephen Sullivan »

Previews done and did a final look through.

Course uploaded. Enjoy :thumbup: