For real course experts: What available course is most similar to Sunningdale?

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Duglis

For real course experts: What available course is most similar to Sunningdale?

Post by Duglis »

Hi folks.
Absent Sunningdale, do you you have any recommends on a course real or not, most similar to it?
Everyone be well!!!!

- Douglas
Pete

Re: For real course experts: What available course is most similar to Sunningdale?

Post by Pete »

Ah Sunningdale, where are you Sage :rant:
sagevanni

Re: For real course experts: What available course is most similar to Sunningdale?

Post by sagevanni »

LOL.....The area is not 3D. Very hard to do a course without the 3D elevation and bunker layout.......Looks like it is 2 courses.

Sage...... :sad:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Pete

Post by Pete »

It would be very popular with us Brits Sage :helpsmilie:
Pete

Post by Pete »

Sunningdale Old course is the one
AJ Allen

Post by AJ Allen »

I just looked at the website, very nice looking course indeed. Bit short for a links game perhaps, at less than 6100 yards from the mens tees?
Cheers, AJ
Pete

Post by Pete »

Hi AJ they used to have a tournament on the European men's Tour from there, must have been some some tees made further back for that
woody4077

Post by woody4077 »

yupe alot of the older course have had "pro tees" added to them for men's and women's tournaments
MrMoggie

Post by MrMoggie »

Douglas - in answer to your question I would say New Forest Heath by John Brooks

A lot of water not present at Sunningdale Old, but it has a bit of Sunningdale feel about it

Steve
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

MrMoggie wrote: June 18th, 2020, 9:55 am Douglas - in answer to your question I would say New Forest Heath by John Brooks

A lot of water not present at Sunningdale Old, but it has a bit of Sunningdale feel about it

Steve
Thanks!!!
- Doug