Coeur d'Alene Golf Course

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Ian Wells

Re: Coeur d'Alene Golf Course

Post by Ian Wells »

Dan,

I hope Chad can resolve the mystery. More from my curiosity than a requirement that is included in the course design. It is frustrating when one can see on GE something and then not know what it is. We also know that 90% of the players will have no idea that anything is missing - should you decide to go down that route.

I know from experience that I "waste" many hours on details that nobody will notice. :sad:

I am extremely happy that your health is improving. Long may it continue. :cheers1:

Ian
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Danny D

Post by Danny D »

braden1308 wrote: July 6th, 2021, 1:31 pm Restrooms......https://www.golfcda.com/the-course/
Restrooms huh? :laugh: Thanks Glen. Guess I was close when I guessed a "pump house". :rofl:

Dan :cheers1:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Ian Wells wrote: July 6th, 2021, 1:26 pm Dan,

I hope Chad can resolve the mystery. More from my curiosity than a requirement that is included in the course design. It is frustrating when one can see on GE something and then not know what it is. We also know that 90% of the players will have no idea that anything is missing - should you decide to go down that route.

I know from experience that I "waste" many hours on details that nobody will notice. :sad:

I am extremely happy that your health is improving. Long may it continue. :cheers1:

Ian
Thank you Ian. Very much appreciated... :cheers1:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

I think it's a stairway of sorts leading to the 12th tee area......surrounded by some sort of bushes.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (23.16 KiB) Viewed 3776 times
Sage..... :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Hi guys. Glenn had it right. :clapping: That is an underground bathroom. I watched a bunch of Coeur d'Alene video's and found one that shows it from the bottom entry. This is a group of amateur golfers having fun and recording bits of their rounds. There's some pretty good video shots of parts of the course here. I can use it for references. :smile:

I copied the link at the beginning of the video for anyone that would like to look it over. You will see the underground bathroom at the 10 minute mark. https://youtu.be/dREFpGkmL8c

Thanks to everyone for their input. :notworthy:

Dan
Completed Courses
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

There are two underground bathrooms on the course, the other one is under #7 tee. They made them like that so as not to take away from the looks of the course.
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

braden1308 wrote: July 7th, 2021, 11:47 am There are two underground bathrooms on the course, the other one is under #7 tee. They made them like that so as not to take away from the looks of the course.
Makes sense Glenn. I won't need to worry about ball washers or waste baskets either. They provide them with the golf carts. :smile:

Dan
Completed Courses
chad

Post by chad »

Looks like I'm late to the game here. As others have reported, those are underground restrooms. :cheers1:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

chad wrote: July 7th, 2021, 8:54 pm Looks like I'm late to the game here. As others have reported, those are underground restrooms. :cheers1:
Every good home should have one...
...or two... :smile: