Seminole GC

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
sagevanni

Re: Seminole GC

Post by sagevanni »

Hi morvio100,

My planting leaves A LOT to be desired......!!!!! But thanks.......

Glenn Braden has been doing the planting on the latest real course I have participated in creating.............He's a genius.......

Playa Grande looks like it might be possible.....................

Sage...... :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
dorse72

Post by dorse72 »

Danny D wrote: March 9th, 2022, 2:44 pm I worked with dorse to help him out on a course update during the shutdown period when covid hit. He is a very busy man in his personal life, and he moves a lot. When he is at work, he doesn't have time for the APCD. When he got the time during covid, he came back here and tried to become active again. Finally when things loosened up again, he went back to his normal busy life and no longer had time for the APCD. I have him on my cell phone and could text him if I needed to, but out of respect for his privacy, I will not bother him. Just know that he is a very busy man and loves the APCD when he has the time. If he's not here, then he simply does not have the time.

:cheers1: Dan
Danny, thanks for the great words :cheers1:
I have let ya'll down, I need to finish Seminole and Winged Foot, I will try my very best to finish these this winter. I had a big, luxury kitchen remodel come my way (I build kitchen cabs and furniture) that will be taking most of the year, an opportunity I couldn't pass up, on top of my boy trying to get a college scholarship playing 36 hole tournaments almost every week and he can't do that alone. So, if I get these started up again, I will knock them out. I will need help doing the Seminole clubhouse though, which I think I sent to Animal I think it was, but haven't seen it come back.
Again, my apologies, I hate to leave projects unfinished. The APCD is so damn archaic, its just silly, so static, I just don't enjoy the end results anymore, there are so many other great rendering software out there now - but I will try to persevere. Give me one more year and if i dont have them out, I will pass them on, I promise.
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

dorse72 wrote: June 16th, 2022, 5:02 pm
Danny D wrote: March 9th, 2022, 2:44 pm I worked with dorse to help him out on a course update during the shutdown period when covid hit. He is a very busy man in his personal life, and he moves a lot. When he is at work, he doesn't have time for the APCD. When he got the time during covid, he came back here and tried to become active again. Finally when things loosened up again, he went back to his normal busy life and no longer had time for the APCD. I have him on my cell phone and could text him if I needed to, but out of respect for his privacy, I will not bother him. Just know that he is a very busy man and loves the APCD when he has the time. If he's not here, then he simply does not have the time.

:cheers1: Dan
Danny, thanks for the great words :cheers1:
You're welcome dorse. :smile: Good to hear from you again. Looking forward to seeing more of you when you get the time. :thumbup:

:cheers1:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
dorse72

Post by dorse72 »

I put in so much time in a quick period on Winged Foot, loved the way it came out, then to have it crash and load not at all after 95%, it was just game breaker, I didn't want to touch it again for a long time. Have a new pc now, that wont happen again, I can promise.
woody4077

Post by woody4077 »

dorse72 wrote: June 18th, 2022, 11:31 pm I put in so much time in a quick period on Winged Foot, loved the way it came out, then to have it crash and load not at all after 95%, it was just game breaker, I didn't want to touch it again for a long time. Have a new pc now, that wont happen again, I can promise.
:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

J/K dorse, as someone who spent many years working in the tech field(mostly building and testing computers) trust me i'm well aware of the difference between old tech and new tech.