St Mellion

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Pete

St Mellion

Post by Pete »

Nice job & nice to have this British course John, might be a few dodgy pins as per my comment on Royal St Georges, will play some more rounds, thanks for your efforts
brooks2345

Re: St Mellion

Post by brooks2345 »

Thanks Pete. Have already spotted a couple of things that need to change - the Clubhouse needs altering substantially, and the 11th tee is in the wrong place! These don't detract from the game, though.

Cheers

John Brooks :oops:
brooks2345

Post by brooks2345 »

Sorry Pete, my mistake - it's the 10th tee that needs moving! I only found this out because I'm working on the Kernow Course which I thought would be easy, but sod's law prevails - there are two par 4's under the Links yardage limit which makes tee placement awkward.

Cheers

John Brooks :wallbash:
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

Really thankful to have this course in Links, a course I wish to play again since 1998 when I used to in THE GOLP PRO game from Dinamic Multimedia!

I'll give it a check (still couldn't play nor round but very excited just for seeing it on the courses section) and post about any issue
or anything I could find.

Thanks again John! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
"Was it love, or was it the idea of being in love?
or was it the hand of fate that seemed to fit just like a glove?"