The Links at Teton Peaks

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Danny D

Re: The Links at Teton Peaks

Post by Danny D »

Adelade wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 1:54 pm Im only talking about scorecards and pins and how the two relate, I dont see anything in the video that talks about that so Im not sure what you mean. I still fail to see any indication of pins affecting scorecards. What I meant about the 2 example holes is that distances to the first pin and the scorecard dont match, therefore hinting that the first pin doesnt have anything to do with it. I doubt they're tweaked with methods in Lez video since they are comfortably within the APCD hole length limitations. But as I said, I still dont know what actually determines the scorecard, Im only saying what doesnt seem to do so.
Adelade, I'm going to move this conversation over to the DESIGNERS CORNER forum for some continuing discussion on yardage adjustments. I think it is important to clear this up so the new designers understand what to do. :thumbup: See you there...
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added