Dorado Beach East 2020

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
gator

Re: Dorado Beach East 2020

Post by gator »

I played a few holes on Dorado Beach so far and it's a nice looking course! It's nice to see some of the original Microsoft courses continuing to be brought into Links 2003. I did notice some APCD lie labeling issues:

- the outside of your tee seam where it appears to be fringe is labeled LipSand2, inside where it appears to be tee area is labeled Fringe
- the outside of your bunker seam where it appears to be fairway is labeled Sand, inside where it appears to be sand is labeled Fairway
- the inside of your green seam where it appears to be green is labeled Fringe and it affects club selection
- the bank of your inland water is labeled None
1PuttJeff

Post by 1PuttJeff »

Guitarzan wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 4:08 am Thank you for your work on this Steven. Since this is a beta and you wanted feedback, right off the bat I think it needs to be re-textured. The colours are dull and lifeless and the rough looks like it's the original LS texture so things overall are blurry. I always find it hard to be critical of the hard work of others but I figured that had to be addressed.
Yes, I have to agree with Guitarman on the textures possibly being improved on. Overall, not a bad redo and looking forward to having this course again in my course list! :smile:
SLucey

Post by SLucey »

I want to thank all that took the time to post/pm feedback on the course. I am currently working on finishing another course for beta release. As soon as that is done I will be reviewing all feedback left here and planning for improvements on Dorado Beach East.
dorse72

Post by dorse72 »

i dont play much anymore, can you guys post some screenshots of Dorado?
Pete

Post by Pete »

Looks better with new textures Steven
Pete

Post by Pete »

Fine work Steven, plays well