Any Updates Planned for TPC Scottsdale ( The Phoenix Open )

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
umanfly2boot

Any Updates Planned for TPC Scottsdale ( The Phoenix Open )

Post by umanfly2boot »

I was wondering if anyone is planning to update the TPC Scottsdale Course to possibly resemble what we actually see during the Tour Play .
That is... Tent renovation and especially the 16th in all its Glory . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGNLoPOKZy0
Anyone??? :dunno:
Last edited by umanfly2boot on January 30th, 2020, 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Danny D

Re: Any Updates Planned for TPC Scottsdale ( The Phoenix Open )

Post by Danny D »

umanfly2boot wrote: January 30th, 2020, 9:35 am I was wondering if anyone is planning to update the TPC Scottsdale Course to possibly resemble what we actually see during the Tour Play .
That is... Tent renovation and especially the 18th in all its Glory . Anyone??? :dunno:
The newest version I see of that course is 2004. Is that the one your speaking of? If so it can't be updated unless you can find the original designer and they still have an unlocked version. That course is locked, which means no one can open it in the APCD and make any changes to it.

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
umanfly2boot

Post by umanfly2boot »

Bummer .... :rant:
dorse72

Post by dorse72 »

I think that revision might be mine, I remember working on it for my World Golf Tour I started back in the day, I still have it I think. I won't work on it again, but someone can have it to re-texture it or change it if they want. I think I got the design from someone else I believe. email me -
dorse72@gmail.com
Last edited by dorse72 on February 18th, 2020, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

dorse72 wrote: February 18th, 2020, 9:31 pm I think that revision might be mine, I remember working on it for my World Golf Tour I started back in the day, I still have it I think. I won't work on it again, but someone can have it to re-texture it or change it if they want. I think I got the design from someone else I believe. email me
Eric Dorse - any chance that you might have an unlocked version of Colonial Country Club -2007- Beta? Adelade and I would like to get hold of it if you're not planning on continuing it so we can put some more pins on it for tournaments. We sent you a PM. I don't think anyone has your Email address. Thanks!

Pete