Torrey Pines North ??

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
dorse72

Re: Torrey Pines North ??

Post by dorse72 »

There is also StrackaLine info the South & North Courses, cool stuff. Torrey Pines North was recently renovated by Tom Weiskopf in 2016, great, public track - hopefully someone will pick it up as it's on the PGA Tour every year.

chuck clark, who did the South Course lives near there, but I'm sure he's retired from the APCD I believe.
milwsteve

Post by milwsteve »

Anyone out here who would like to do Torrey Pines North Course would fit in perfectly for the Farmers Insurance Group Open to go along with Torrey Pines South Course.Steve :smile:
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

I actually looked at Torrey Pines on Google Earth and thought it would be nice to create the entire complex with both courses contained on the same plot. Obviously you could only play one at a time. The main thing that turned me off from taking it on was all of the buildings that line the entire side of both courses. I know of no way to reasonably replicate all of those massive buildings. The courses I could deal with, but not all of those surrounding buildings. :surrender:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
milwsteve

Post by milwsteve »

I could deal without all those tall buildings
milwsteve

Post by milwsteve »

Any update on doing this wonderful course which is a part of the Farmers Insurance Open along with Torrey Pines South the buildings could be left out so the course could be finished.I for one would love to see this course in the game.
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

It's on a long list, so there is no timeline whatsoever

Glenn