Sage Servanni

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Captain Nemo

Sage Servanni

Post by Captain Nemo »

I want to thank Sage and his cohorts for providing us with the great amount of courses we can continue to play. Generally I see them as OK courses that, after playing, go to my backup drive. For my own edification I have always rated courses PTP or otherwise simply X out of 5 stars. Sages generally comes in at around 3. However, today I played The Ponds at Sunnyvale. This course was fun and interesting and had more detail in the plantings etc. and the rendering of the bunker surround is very realistic. 4 stars sage! I will be keeping it on my small SD drive and playing it again. :clapping: :cheers1:
Thanks again, Dave
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
sagevanni

Re: Sage Servanni

Post by sagevanni »

Hi ya Dave,
Thanks so much for the mention.....................!!!!!
I do enjoy making courses...!!!!!!!

Sage....... :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
morvio100

Re: Sage Servanni

Post by morvio100 »

Agree completely...Sage shows great potential as a top tier designer....just needs to slow down his output...set himself maybe 1/2 courses a year...pick challenging real courses ///or if fictionalized....much more intricate and challenging topography....

Links has a HUGE library ..at this point...and some really terrific courses within that library ...thus the level of current courses ...are typically expected be of equal ..if not slightly better than the best that has been historically created (in other words past and present designers have set a VERY high standard)...therin proves the challenge for all current designers...so mucho respecto to all of them....that APCD can be a beast....and super temperamental.... :clapping: