Austin Country Club and TPC Craig Ranch

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
1PuttJeff

Austin Country Club and TPC Craig Ranch

Post by 1PuttJeff »

I recently downloaded and played the Austin Country Club created by Adelade for Links and also the TPC Craig Ranch course by Sage Vanni and Leo Allen and wanted to review each course in the forum. First, I really enjoyed playing both Texas courses as the Links designers did a fabulous job re-creating the courses for Links! Each course design included many interesting features that are found on the actual courses and I especially liked the back nine holes at the Austin Country Club that featured several "water" holes. I instantly recognized the "Pennybacker Bridge" on a couple of the holes from watching this real-life tournament on tv too! It was also fun to play the TPC Craig Ranch course because I have watched the annual "Byron Nelson Tournament" that is played every year at this course. The course is very realistic as Sage Vanni and Leo Allen captured the feel of the course and its terrain. I would highly recommend downloading and playing either or both of these courses if you haven't done so already! :thumbup:
Last edited by 1PuttJeff on October 11th, 2022, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pete

Re: Austin Country Club and TPC Craig Ranch

Post by Pete »

Agreed :thumbup: :thumbup: