Winged Foot West

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Duck Hook

Re: Winged Foot West

Post by Duck Hook »

Damn Glenn, that clubhouse.... :clapping:
If you ever get bored and feel like building the Cambrian Ridge Clubhouse for me, let me know..... :laugh: :thumbup:

:cheers1:
T
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Glenn,

I didn't believe that 3D building in APCD could produce such a realistic rendition. It is superb. :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Ian
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

braden1308 wrote: September 15th, 2022, 8:01 pm It would have helped to have a screen shot so I don’t have to go over the entire course to find these and what is it with you? This is one of the strangest back and forths I have ever had. I will fix the bunker lips and re-release and I think going forward we should try to avoid these odd posts
When seamblend properties are set wrong they tend to be the same on the whole course, so theres no need to go through the whole course, you just have to find the textures in the texture list and I mentioned which ones. Sorry, thought you knew. I agree that it was a strange exchange in order to get it laid out from you but dont worry, there will be no need to have it again since you finally did let me/us know. I genuinely wish you luck with your releases going forwards.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

I have found that instead of publicly discussing issues of this sort a private "PM" is in order.

Sage....... :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Sure Sage, but the point of asking in the open forum was because I knew I was not the only one who wondered.

In case you mean course feedback in general, I think all a designer has to do, if they want that, is to write it somewhere so that everyone knows.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

I used two different blends in the bunkers, I know how to use the APCD
SammieDog

Post by SammieDog »

Just finished playing a round. Great job Glenn and as others have said a magnificent Club House!

Robert
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

The corrected Winged Foot has been uploaded. There was an APCD issue that caused some of the properties to be changed be fore the first release.
Pete

Post by Pete »

URL not found when trying to download the course
Pete

Post by Pete »

Beautiful work & a stunning clubhouse many thanks