Still Lakes GC

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Stuart Hatch

Still Lakes GC

Post by Stuart Hatch »

Does anybody know what the differences are between the Still Lakes GC version dated 22nd June 2022 and the discontinued version dated 24th December 2021. I have played both versions and the file name would appear to be the same as the stats for the newer version get added to the older versions file. The files sizes are both the same but the style is shown as fictional parkland on the most recent one and fictional woodland on the discontinued version. I'm sure there must be more to it that that :dunno:

I'm sure Sage will be along shortly to shed some light :smile:
sagevanni

Re: Still Lakes GC

Post by sagevanni »

Hi Stuart,

By my investigation and some help from a trusted friend I have concluded both files are exactly the same. MY fault entirely so however you choose to deal with it is up to you of course. Sorry for the screw-up.

Sage.......... :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Stuart Hatch

Post by Stuart Hatch »

No problem Sage, thanks for clarifying. :thumbup:
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

I thought this course had been released earlier, but I didn't bother bringing it up. I don't know guys....it seems that Sage is designing SO many courses that he's developed OCCCD. "Obsessive Compulsive Course Creation Disorder" ! Time for an intervention, or not ?? Of course, just joking my friend. Your courses are always welcome ( even if they are duplicates )
:laugh: :whistle:

Ron
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Thanks Ron................... :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Weeler wrote: June 30th, 2022, 5:02 pmOCCCD. "Obsessive Compulsive Course Creation Disorder"
Is it contagious?

Could we perhaps start an epidemic?

Too soon? :tomato:
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...