TPC San Antonio

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Pete

Re: TPC San Antonio

Post by Pete »

Is it the final only it says beta, thanks for reply
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Not a final Pete, still the beta. I'll get there one day
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

For those of you (especially us Canucks) who saw Corey defend his Texas Open title at TPC San Antonio you see how the clubhouse and especially the hotel play an integral part of the layout...that's not just me advocating for my usual nitpick, but this one that really needs the finishing touch. It's viewable from most of the back nine.
I've attached a picture.
Attachments
San Antonio.jpg
San Antonio.jpg (273.91 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
Last edited by Jimbo on April 3rd, 2023, 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

To much Jimbo, that's a lot of work I don't have time for.....sorry :surrender:
Pete

Post by Pete »

Thanks for the reply Glenn, great work
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I tried... :sad:
FLIPPER2021

Post by FLIPPER2021 »

Glen, why don't you upload the UNLOCK version TPC Antonio (Very good job), Im sure there will be someone who will finish the course for you,
in doing so you will give everybody els in the Links community the opportunity the play on a even better and complete course!!
I must say I don't understand your way of thinking, you say don't have the time to finish the course (nothing wrong with that) but then you LOCK the
course, denying everybody els the opportunity to do so, my be a bit selfish??? - just wondering
gene_golf

Post by gene_golf »

FLIPPER2021 wrote: April 5th, 2023, 2:02 pm Glen, why don't you upload the UNLOCK version TPC Antonio (Very good job), Im sure there will be someone who will finish the course for you,
in doing so you will give everybody els in the Links community the opportunity the play on a even better and complete course!!
I must say I don't understand your way of thinking, you say don't have the time to finish the course (nothing wrong with that) but then you LOCK the
course, denying everybody els the opportunity to do so, my be a bit selfish??? - just wondering
It is Glenn Braden's work and the course seems accurate to play albeit lacking realistic clubhouse to look at to this point in time as was made by Jimbo. Be thankful for Glenn's past work and hopefully future work by him especially his very accurate renditions of courses pros play---THAT IS IF HE IS NOT TURNED OFF BY INSULTS RESULTING IN NO FUTURE WORK BY HIM AT ALL.
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

FLIPPER2021 wrote: April 5th, 2023, 2:02 pm Glen, why don't you upload the UNLOCK version TPC Antonio (Very good job), Im sure there will be someone who will finish the course for you,
You got me, I am exceptionally selfish and unlock my courses for no man.....or woman.....well let me think about a woman :cheers1:

Thanks Gene :thumbup:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Whoa guys (as they say in San Antonio, right! :smile: )
I can attest to Glenn's clubhouse work,,,for doubters check St. George's in Toronto...the most elaborate clubhouse in Canada, if not North America. He nailed it, including the curling club...I've been there (and they're "nit-picky" about who they let in!) :whistle:
If he says that San Antonio takes too long then I'm on board...including the hotel it looks like a lot of work (even more than the Banff Springs Hotel! :laugh: ) and would hold up the final release.
I've tried to do APCD and so far I'm a Klutz...verts and horizontals aren't my strong point but I wouldn't release a Beta until Glenn and/or Brooksie and/or Sage (hint, hint) had their chance to nitpick me!
Anyway, I'll get back to nitpicking other people's work soon...starting (and usually ending) with the clubhouse! :naughty:
Last edited by Jimbo on April 6th, 2023, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.