Masters update

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Jimbo

Re: Masters update

Post by Jimbo »

AND THE NINE HOLE TOURNAMENT WAS RAINED OUT WITH TWO CANUCKS TIED FOR FIRST PLACE!!! :rant: :rant: :wallbash: :wallbash:
JimEvers37

Post by JimEvers37 »

There's two golfers not to look to put on the Green Jacket on Sunday! And I do know that one of them is already a previous Masters Champ!

Jim
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

I don't know what's up with Phil the Thrill, but I like watching him play. I don't care about his golf politics!

Pete
FOOOOORE!

Post by FOOOOORE! »

braden1308 wrote: April 6th, 2022, 11:52 am No harm, the distance isn't that great of a factor. It's how you handle the game.
At Augusta the greens have always been more of a factor than the fairways. But they have made the green at 11 tougher by making that pond on the left more prominent, and a much steeper drop-off right of the green.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Thi Niklaus comment makes a great deal of sense and would put more classic courses back on the map. The easiest way from a Links standpoint would simply to adjust the default distances of our clubs. We shouldn't be reaching every Par 5 in 2...and those online tournaments have scores that are simply beyond comprehension!🤯