TPC Twin Cities

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
braden1308

TPC Twin Cities

Post by braden1308 »

Hi all, Andy has uploaded our latest, TPC Twin Cities. Sage, Leo and I hope you enjoy this beta.

Glenn
Pete

Re: TPC Twin Cities

Post by Pete »

Lovely job thanks very much :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Thanks Pete :cheers1: :cheers1:
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Thanks Pete,

Glenn brought the course to life again with his superb planting. Without his skill the course would not be what it is.

Thanks Glenn......................... :cheers1: :smile: :cheers1: :smile: :cheers1:

Sage.......... :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

Hey guys.....I hope I can feel free to make this post without "ostracizing" myself from fellow Linksters ( and, of course, the designers ! ). Great rendition....but I have one word: Houses. I'm sorry, but almost all of the homes along side the course seem to look like an "afterthought" to me. Sort
of "randomly" placed, often not "level", OR on the same scale for that matter. And the styles? A kind of California Spanish next to what seems to be a "double wide " trailer? Please don't tell me it's only me that has noticed this. It's nice to have TPC Twin Cities added to the Links library of courses, but
since this is still in BETA stage, I'm assuming you're accepting a few "criticisms", right ?? ( Jimbo....help me out here :dunno: )

Don't get me wrong.....it's another nice collaborative release from you guys .

Ron
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi folks-I just finished nit-picking that great Carnoustie (it didn't take long👍) so I'll get started this afternoon!😁

Considering who the designers it shouldn't take long but I have to live up to my name!😉
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Consider the houses gone
gene_golf

Post by gene_golf »

https://www.provisualizer.com/3dplanner ... 999,,,&v=2

Surprisingly there are many houses surrounding this course and interspersed in between holes. When played a round I did not notice there being OOB areas, but with houses so close to the course---it would seem reasonable irl that should have been so.
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

I don't use provisualizer, it's crap. There are many houses around the course but they are going too be removed for the final so the OB is moot.
chad

Post by chad »

braden1308 wrote: March 21st, 2022, 9:51 pm I don't use provisualizer, it's crap. There are many houses around the course but they are going too be removed for the final so the OB is moot.
Wait...I like the look of the course with the houses, they don't bother me at all when playing a round. If this is how it looks IRL, why remove them? :thumbup: