Future Courses

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
gene_golf

Re: Future Courses

Post by gene_golf »

sagevanni wrote: January 31st, 2022, 7:30 am We also have Jasna Polana partially done.

Sage...... :smile:
Not remembering this course, although checking internet see where was played on Champion's Tour for a few years just after Gary Player designed it. There are probably about 50 of them now after startoff being TPC Sawgrass. Some courses I see used to be on their own before coming under the TPC umbrella of courses that could add another course on any given day. I was aware of ClubCorp that owned a lot of private courses.
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

gene_golf wrote: January 31st, 2022, 11:32 pm Andy, Just to be clear about the top 2 options---should they be on left or right side. All looks good to me with quotes that I did responding to Sage and correcting milwsteve with him thinking somehow that I was working with Sage and Glenn by his post made.
Thanks, Gene
The top one (BBCode) is the one that needs to be on the left to allow quotes and other post features to display properly AFAIK. The others are just personal choice.
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

I don't know about any other LC members, but I'll be honest, I've never heard of TPC's : Craig Ranch, River's Bend OR Jasna Polana. Did you guys just "google" TPC courses and check these out to decide on them ? ( I just did, and they ALL look like great candidates for Links courses ! ) These layouts don't seem to come up when talking about PGA tour venues, I guess, is all I'm saying. It sounds like a very "ambitious" list requiring a LOT of effort and skills. I'm sure you're up to the task , and I'll be looking forward to them. :thumbup:

Ron
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

I have to admit, I think all but Southwind were proposed by me to Leo and Glenn for their input whether to attempt them. Correct me if I am wrong please. I am getting old and tend to remember only what I want......LOL....!!!!!!!!!!

I looked up current and past TPC courses and looked at them all for google earth 3D availability. I then as stated above the Guys for their input.

Hope that explanation provides some answers...................

Sage...... :cheers1: :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

The Black Knight was always my favourite of the Big Three...and there's only one logo for all the TPC courses!😁

Remember whenTPC was just Sawgrass?
Who knew?
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

sagevanni wrote: February 1st, 2022, 5:41 pm I have to admit, I think all but Southwind were proposed by me to Leo and Glenn for their input whether to attempt them. Correct me if I am wrong please. I am getting old and tend to remember only what I want......LOL....!!!!!!!!!!

I looked up current and past TPC courses and looked at them all for google earth 3D availability. I then as stated above the Guys for their input.

Hope that explanation provides some answers...................

Sage...... :cheers1: :cheers1:
Who are you again?
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

sagevanni wrote: January 31st, 2022, 7:30 am We also have Jasna Polana partially done.

Sage...... :smile:
GET A LOAD OF THAT CLUBHOUSE!!! IT WAS ORIGINALLY THE ESTATE OF JOHN AND BARBARA JOHNSON...I HAVE TO ADMIT THE ST. GEORGE'S CLUBHOUSE IS NOW NUMBER TWO.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Glenn.................LMAO....!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't rightly know............

Sage.....it's me.............. :cheers1: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
milwsteve

Post by milwsteve »

Looking forward to Torrey Pines North being done it be a great addition to Links 2003. A great choice of courses to design guys always appreciate each course that is done.
milwsteve

Post by milwsteve »

Is Torrey Pines North course still going to be worked on to be one of the future courses so I can use it for the Farmers Insurance Open Tournament.Looking forward to playing it along with the other new courses. :smile: