Victoria National Golf Club

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Jimbo

Re: Victoria National Golf Club

Post by Jimbo »

sagevanni wrote: January 5th, 2022, 5:52 pm Hi Colin,

Not sure exactly what course you are referring to........????? Where is it....?

Sage...... :smile:
Hi Sage-I think he's referring to Hamilton, former home of the Canadian Open. I still have the Beta but I've already nit-picked it.
I seem to remember you passing it off (the clubhouse needed work and we needed spectators) but I may be wrong...and if I'm right I forget who got it!😄
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

If I work on Hamilton again I will start from scratch....................

Sage..... :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
brooks2345

Post by brooks2345 »

Hi All - I've done simplified versions of both Aronimink and Marco Simone - but I think Marco Simone's been upgraded for the Italian Open and the Ryder Cup - please feel free to use any of my versions! The els should be allright.

Cheers

John Brooks :cheers1:
Jimbo

Re: Hamilton

Post by Jimbo »

Hi Guys:

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but I've been in the hospital for about a month (hence no nitpicking) and am practically having to learn the game from scratch. I'm following up on the Hamilton Beta course that was never uploaded to the club site (neither was the St. George's excellent tournament course). I had nitpicked the original Beta and the only things that deeded to be updated were the clubhouse and, if spectators and Canadian Open tournament objects were going to be part of the deal (hopefully) then the hill behind the 18th hole is a major viewing area (including the "luxury" seats. The course has seemed to have disappeared. Sage said that he was going to do it from scratch and I really didn't think it was necessary.
If any of you find it, please upload the Beta so that I can nitpick it after the new year.

Thanks guys....here's a bit of advice to everyone...don't do drugs-even prescribed drugs can mess you up!

I'll tell you about my weird hospital stay some other time.
:wallbash:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

brooks2345 wrote: January 12th, 2022, 5:23 pm Hi All - I've done simplified versions of both Aronimink and Marco Simone - but I think Marco Simone's been upgraded for the Italian Open and the Ryder Cup - please feel free to use any of my versions! The els should be allright.

Cheers

John Brooks :cheers1:
That's a beautiful castle, at least on the website.