Wakonda Club

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Danny D

Re: Wakonda Club

Post by Danny D »

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote: November 8th, 2019, 6:13 am The course looks really beautiful, though I think i've came a little later... Anyway, congratulations for this!

Waiting to the final launch! :clapping:
Thanks Obi Wan! :tiphat:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
milwsteve

Post by milwsteve »

How you coming on the final version of Wakonda Club Danny love the version you have now looking forward to the final version Merry Christmas to you and your family Steve
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

milwsteve wrote: December 16th, 2019, 1:31 pm How you coming on the final version of Wakonda Club Danny love the version you have now looking forward to the final version Merry Christmas to you and your family Steve
And a Merry Christmas to you and yours also Steve... As far as Wakonda, I'm using it to teach someone how to set pins on a new course. He's been eager to learn how and I'm working with him at present on getting it done. He's a pretty busy fella, so it may take a little while, but it's coming along pretty well so far, other than the holidays slowing things down a bit. He's pretty knowledgeable on pin placement, so I'm hoping the end result will be good. Thanks for your patience. I'll get it out there ASAP!

:cheers1: Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

Danny D wrote: December 17th, 2019, 2:05 am
milwsteve wrote: December 16th, 2019, 1:31 pm How you coming on the final version of Wakonda Club Danny love the version you have now looking forward to the final version Merry Christmas to you and your family Steve
And a Merry Christmas to you and yours also Steve... As far as Wakonda, I'm using it to teach someone how to set pins on a new course. He's been eager to learn how and I'm working with him at present on getting it done. He's a pretty busy fella, so it may take a little while, but it's coming along pretty well so far, other than the holidays slowing things down a bit. He's pretty knowledgeable on pin placement, so I'm hoping the end result will be good. Thanks for your patience. I'll get it out there ASAP!

:cheers1: Dan
Great to reading that!
I'm getting into here every day to check if there's some news, i'm really impressed by the samples you showed in the thread, this is like to wait for a new Pink Floyd's album! (and not The Later Years btw) lol! Cheers and merry christmas! :notworthy:
Last edited by Obi Wan Kenobi on December 17th, 2019, 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Was it love, or was it the idea of being in love?
or was it the hand of fate that seemed to fit just like a glove?"
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote: December 17th, 2019, 6:37 amthis is like to wait for a new Pink Floyd's new album! (and not The Later Years btw) lol! Cheers and merry christmas! :notworthy:
LOL! You sound like you enjoy good rock music. I'm going to turn you on to an old rock album that is in my top 5 albums of all times. This never got much attention here in the U.S., and it's just an amazing collection of mostly unknown songs that rarely got played on radio stations. I think you would call it a "concept" album, since most of the subject matter in the lyrics is futuristic, considering it was released in 1981. Put the headphones on, crank up the volume, and take a listen to this entire album. It was an amazing piece of work for it's time period.

ELO - TIME (about 45 minutes Running Time)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U52sP2 ... P5ESoBjVPV

Enjoy, :smile:

Dan
Completed Courses
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

Danny D wrote: December 17th, 2019, 9:23 amELO
Only yesterday was listening to:

I'm Alive
The Fall
Don't walk away
All Over the World :thumbup:
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Still Linksing wrote: December 17th, 2019, 10:09 am

I'm Alive
The Fall
Don't walk away
Jeff Lynne. The most famous unknown rock legend in the world. Or at least he was. Just a few years ago people finally started to take notice of who he is and what he's done in the world of entertainment. An amazing talent, especially in writing and composing. :kicking:

Dan
Completed Courses
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

Danny D wrote: December 17th, 2019, 11:28 am
Still Linksing wrote: December 17th, 2019, 10:09 am

I'm Alive
The Fall
Don't walk away
Jeff Lynne. The most famous unknown rock legend in the world. Or at least he was. Just a few years ago people finally started to take notice of who he is and what he's done in the world of entertainment. An amazing talent, especially in writing and composing. :kicking:

Dan
I googled him when listening to those songs to see what he looked like today. The man has not changed in 50 years! 👍😂
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

Danny D wrote: December 17th, 2019, 9:23 am
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote: December 17th, 2019, 6:37 amthis is like to wait for a new Pink Floyd's new album! (and not The Later Years btw) lol! Cheers and merry christmas! :notworthy:
LOL! You sound like you enjoy good rock music. I'm going to turn you on to an old rock album that is in my top 5 albums of all times. This never got much attention here in the U.S., and it's just an amazing collection of mostly unknown songs that rarely got played on radio stations. I think you would call it a "concept" album, since most of the subject matter in the lyrics is futuristic, considering it was released in 1981. Put the headphones on, crank up the volume, and take a listen to this entire album. It was an amazing piece of work for it's time period.

ELO - TIME (about 45 minutes Running Time)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U52sP2 ... P5ESoBjVPV

Enjoy, :smile:

Dan
Hey Danny! Thanks for the link, i'm listening now! I've knew from the beggining you were a good taste music guy, viewing your avatar lol!
I'm a Pink Floyd and David Gilmour's fan, (little obvious being a guitarist) and also I love all the "oldie" music, because today therés only a
dried desert where it used to be... Once again thanks bro! :clapping:

PS: What about Alan Parsons Project? They will ban all of us because talk about music where should be courses... lol!
PS2: listening the album you just share I couldn't help to imagining myself walking through a forest golf course listening to it with the wind
in my face... well, ban well saved now! :thumbup:
"Was it love, or was it the idea of being in love?
or was it the hand of fate that seemed to fit just like a glove?"
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote: December 17th, 2019, 9:22 pm and PS: What about Alan Parsons Project? They will ban all of us because talk about music where should be courses... lol!
PS2: listening the album you just share I couldn't help to imagining myself walking through a forest golf course listening to it with the wind
in my face... well, ban well saved now! :thumbup:
"Remember the good old 1980's, when Links was so uncomplicated. I wish I could go back there again, and everything could be the same"

:laugh: :whistle:
Completed Courses