The Bluffs at Ocean Point HD

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
chad

The Bluffs at Ocean Point HD

Post by chad »

Great update to this course, thanks Lez for making that happen! :cheers1: :thumbup:
Lez Marwick

Re: The Bluffs at Ocean Point HD

Post by Lez Marwick »

Thanks for the post chad. It always helps with motivation when someone takes the time to comment on a course. While I enjoy using APCD there are parts that are nothing but a chore and times where it can be utter frustration, so it helps to know that all the hard work is actually worth the time expended on it, and some people are enjoying the results. :thumbup:
my APCD designs - Ackerton Cross, Anakena Beach, Battley Peak, Elsham Woods, Fairview GC, Margaret's Bay, Masson Moor GC, Mowsbury Golf Club, The Dustin Trophy, Upham Hall Golf Club, Yarlswood Golf Club, Zeitsbergen
migolfer

Re: The Bluffs at Ocean Point HD

Post by migolfer »

Piling on to what chad said, this is a very nice update to an already interesting golf course. Thank you for doing this.

All four of the par 3's are really well done, each quite challenging to play. This course would have sat in my 2001 course archive probably never to be played again (I have so many nicer 2003/HD courses). Not anymore! :cheers1:

The new textures look good, example on #8:

BEFORE
8-before.png
8-before.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1243 times
AFTER
8-after.png
8-after.png (1011.54 KiB) Viewed 1243 times