EAST LAKE

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Jimbo

EAST LAKE

Post by Jimbo »

If anybody is playing the online tour the Tour Championship is being played at East Lake...but the website says that I don't have the course on my computer.
I double-checked the courses and there are 4 East Lakes including the demos...I have all 4. The course that they are using is the tournament course.
Is there a second tournament course?
Are other Linksters having the same problem? There are a few who have managed to post scores...what course are you using?
pmgolf

Re: EAST LAKE

Post by pmgolf »

Jimbo - don't forget to check the LSPN forum when you have a problem with one of their tournaments - I've already posted the solution for this one over there. But to save you some trouble, use this course for playing that tournament. It's the version prior to the current one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gv0v5s3qi2mo2 ... 4.zip?dl=0

Also, read this about the spectators at #6:

Nate: "Only disappointment is - despite playing a solid first round - this appears to be the version with the crowds mistakenly planted ON the 6th green (medium crowds are included in the set up so can't turn them off)"

GoBucks: "Once you log onto the tour and see all of the events, there is a radio button labeled "Game Settings"(lower right). Click this, uncheck where it asks about "default crowds". Should take care of crowds."

Pete
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi Pete-I forgot about that forum.
Merci beaucoup! :thumbup:
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

pmgolf wrote: September 6th, 2021, 6:27 pm

Nate: "Only disappointment is - despite playing a solid first round - this appears to be the version with the crowds mistakenly planted ON the 6th green (medium crowds are included in the set up so can't turn them off)"

GoBucks: "Once you log onto the tour and see all of the events, there is a radio button labeled "Game Settings"(lower right). Click this, uncheck where it asks about "default crowds". Should take care of crowds."

Pete
I fixed that crowd problem on 6 and uploaded that, make sure you are using the latest version
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

That version doesn't seem to be working at LSPN. That particular version may not be in the lspn data base. Just a guess.
No matter where you go, there you are.
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

Jimbo wrote: September 6th, 2021, 8:51 pm Hi Pete-I forgot about that forum.
Merci beaucoup! :thumbup:
Check out this link, Jimbo.
http://www.lspn.net/community/viewtopic ... 21#p103300
No matter where you go, there you are.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Thanks GoBucks. After playing the tournament I'm thinking that I should have left well enough Alone! :wallbash: