Pasatiempo GC Final

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Weeler

Pasatiempo GC Final

Post by Weeler »

I just wanted to say that you've made an excellent choice with the new textures/colors of all three playing surfaces in the final version. They look great
together, and look more 'natural' to me. Even though I know you didn't make any changes to the buildings or houses for the final, when I played all 18,
this time around I paid more attention to how nice the houses look. Especially their placement along the fairways and hills. They're all level, with no "floaters" or anything. They all seem nestled nicely into their respective lots, and definitely add to the overall realism of the course.

I always appreciate having new REAL course designs added to Links. Even though they are more difficult to do for the designers. Thanks so much for
adding this great California venue to Links for all of us to play. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Ron
chad

Re: Pasatiempo GC Final

Post by chad »

Yes indeed. A super nice course! :cheers1: :thumbup: :kicking:
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Ron, Chad,

Thank you both for your comments.
I get my pleasure from building the courses, but it is always an added bonus when the courses are played and enjoyed.

Thank you.
Ian
Pete

Post by Pete »

Splendid work, many thanks :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
migolfer

Post by migolfer »

The final version of this course looks terrific. Thank you for taking the time to make this version of that famous golf course for the community. That is a non-trivial undertaking and it is appreciated.
-dh
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Congrats on the final :smile: Another great addition to the library.

...Any plans next that you're down to share? :smile:
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Pete,dh,
Thanks for your kind comments.

Adelade,
Thank you.
I will take a break and then look for a course. (The trouble is that I find it harder work looking for a course that has all the information available, than actually building the course.)

Thanks to all.

Ian
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Ian great job and great architecture...and now I have a new "little challenge"! :rofl:
John B

Post by John B »

Great job Ian on this wonderful course. I had almost as much fun playing it in Links as I did in real life. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful design with us! :thumbup:
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Jimbo, John B,

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.

Ian