Royal St. Georges 2021 Open

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Weeler

Royal St. Georges 2021 Open

Post by Weeler »

Sorry.....I didn't want this post to get buried in the thread for Royal St. Georges Update.....since this deals specifically with this "final" release.
( Course 2670 ) John B., Adelade, ( or anyone ): This question refers to the Release notes and screenshots for this version. Could someone please tell me which particular SKY is shown in screenshot #3 ??? I don't have it, and I really LIKE it. ( I, personally, think that the choice of sky with any given course, really enhances your round ). Sorry, I meant screenshots 3 and 4 !!!

Thanks !!
Adelade

Re: Royal St. Georges 2021 Open

Post by Adelade »

I always use the 'Random Sky Selection' among the 170 or so in my folder, but I managed to find the name of these particular ones by looking at my thumbnails. They are "danielsky12" and "danielsky9" (dont confuse with "danielssky", nor with the new batch daniel posted in 2021 which recycled numbers for new skies). Let us know if you dont have them and want them uploaded.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

Adelade, I don't have either of those, and would like downloads of them. I have the DanielsSky collection you mentioned (with extra "s" ), and the ones
from Acrylix. Thanks for helping out.....you are a gentleman and a scholar !!
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

I didnt keep all of them so there are some gaps in the numbers, but I included all 10 danielsky ones I still have. I think I got them from Armand in the first place (and obviously Daniel made them) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pvuojxvsza7q ... wWiZa?dl=0
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Pete

Post by Pete »

Hi Adelade so glad i asked for this to be looked at (yes it was me) & what a superb job you have done with Brooks, thanks so much
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

Adelade: I downloaded your link, and they look great ! Thanks again.

Ron