St. George Pano

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
sagevanni

St. George Pano

Post by sagevanni »

Hi everyone,
At some point here we are going to need a pano for St. George.......Any takers....?????

Sage..... :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Jimbo

Re: St. George Pano

Post by Jimbo »

Hi Sage-does it involve "digitaling" existing pictures?
I know that Mr. Brooks has done some great work with clubhouses. That would be the only major background because the north, and south of the course are pretty much surrounded by trees. You can see a second partial view of Islington Avenue "at the turn"- it's in the southwest corner but is below street level.
There's a distant apartment building barely visible beyond the first green. One thing you can't see is downtown Toronto-not even the tower...that's where the "other company's version is wrong...that and they also put the city on the wrong side of the tower (they put it into Lake Ontario)...even if you could see it...which you can't.😄
Beyond the 11th green is an apartment complex-initially I thought that it was the same building that appears at Lambton but I was wrong.
Other than that there are a few upscale houses peeking through the trees-it's a fairly upscale part of Toronto-and there's a story behind the club...but you'll have to wait until we're "ready to roll". :whistle:
You have a couple of very nice shots of the clubhouse on the 18th hole-either the clubhouse or the crest would be perfect on the "cover". Remember the good old days when you could add all those goodies to the actual club file?