COURSES i WOULD LIKE TO SEE

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Duglis

Re: COURSES i WOULD LIKE TO SEE

Post by Duglis »

TPC Sugarloaf? I saw that is a course that was done but is currently missing in action.
Last edited by Duglis on June 3rd, 2020, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

I'm looking into TPC San Antonio.........................

Sage...... :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
gene_golf

Post by gene_golf »

sagevanni wrote: May 28th, 2020, 1:57 pm I'm looking into TPC San Antonio.........................

Any course that is shown on tv where tournaments were played yearly before virus problem this year happened or have hosted preferably major tournaments in past or designated to do so in near term future would be of interest to many regular golfers playing Links game I would believe. Also many of these courses show up in best 100 courses in USA or world by Golf Digest's lists and there are other courses within these lists that have their own unique qualities of design and scenic views where they are located. Also I have seen listed somewhere here several courses that were featured in the older Tiger Woods games that many Links players have also played, which would be interesting to see how they might look and play here in Links.
woody4077

Post by woody4077 »

gene_golf wrote: May 28th, 2020, 4:18 pm
sagevanni wrote: May 28th, 2020, 1:57 pm I'm looking into TPC San Antonio.........................

Any course that is shown on tv where tournaments were played yearly before virus problem this year happened or have hosted preferably major tournaments in past or designated to do so in near term future would be of interest to many regular golfers playing Links game I would believe. Also many of these courses show up in best 100 courses in USA or world by Golf Digest's lists and there are other courses within these lists that have their own unique qualities of design and scenic views where they are located. Also I have seen listed somewhere here several courses that were featured in the older Tiger Woods games that many Links players have also played, which would be interesting to see how they might look and play here in Links.
alot of the course in the list i perviously posted are courses that have been on the pga tour, featured in a major tourney or were in the tiger woods franchise at some point
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Whatever the PGA Tour event is called at the Austin CC (Tx), Google Earth has a terrific image of every hole. Here is a screen capture that shows the Latitude and Longitude of the course:
s_1001 Austin CC Tx.jpg
s_1001 Austin CC Tx.jpg (390.22 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Pete
gene_golf

Post by gene_golf »

pmgolf wrote: May 29th, 2020, 12:43 pm Whatever the PGA Tour event is called at the Austin CC (Tx), Google Earth has a terrific image of every hole. Here is a screen capture that shows the Latitude and Longitude of the course:

s_1001 Austin CC Tx.jpg

Pete
John Brooks did this course. https://linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=2384
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

John Brooks did his impression of the course. I appreciate his efforts, but a re-creation still needs to be done.

Pete
Westernblue

Post by Westernblue »

I would like to see Avenel G.C.
Played it back in the day on the Sega console
:smile:
A few more Aussie courses would be great also
:thumbup:
Duglis

Post by Duglis »