COURSES i WOULD LIKE TO SEE

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Duglis

Re: COURSES i WOULD LIKE TO SEE

Post by Duglis »

National golf links of america (southampton, new york). Layed out by the architect who did chicago gc. similar and also very cool and famous!

Teeth of the Dog (dominican republic)

Sunningdale

Ballybunion

Karen CC (Kenya)

Prestwick

TPC Summerlin - OR TPC Las Vegas (formerly TPC at the Canyons)
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

My thread was originally created to bemoan the lack of some of the outstanding and scenic courses "north of the border". It appears to have done it's job-although I'll never admit that my job is done-there are still a few Canadian courses that are currently "on the burner" and Capillano & Jasper would make perfect "sister" courses to Banff.

You may have noticed "a few" posts about Lambton! :smile:

My compliments to the APCD'ers!
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

Jimbo wrote: July 7th, 2020, 12:33 am My thread was originally created to bemoan the lack of some of the outstanding and scenic courses "north of the border". It appears to have done it's job-although I'll never admit that my job is done-there are still a few Canadian courses that are currently "on the burner" and Capillano & Jasper would make perfect "sister" courses to Banff.

You may have noticed "a few" posts about Lambton! :smile:

My compliments to the APCD'ers!
Yeah, congrats on Lambton!
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

National golf links of america (southampton, new york). Layed out by the architect who did chicago gc. similar and also very cool and famous!

Teeth of the Dog (Casa de Campo) (dominican republic)

Sunningdale

Ballybunion

Cape Kidnappers , New Zealand

(took 2 off the wish list) if i had to take 2 more off it would be this and remain this:

1 National golf links of america (southampton, new york). Layed out by the architect who did chicago gc. similar and also very cool and famous!

2 Teeth of the Dog (Casa de Campo) (dominican republic) or Cape Kidnappers, New Zealand

3 Sunningdale

END
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

I think people are working on the following:

Sheshan, China
Winged Foot, NY, USA (2020)
Nine Bridges, Korea
Muirfield, Scotland
Seminole, Florida, USA
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho, USA
Glen Abbey, CAN (2020)
Close House Colt Course,UK

Hirono, Japan????
Ballybunion?

and this is the wishlist i had made:

Teeth of the Dog (Casa de Campo) (dominican republic)

Sunningdale

Ballybunion

Cape Kidnappers , New Zealand

(took 2 off the wish list) if i had to take 2 more off it would be this and remain this:

1 National golf links of america (southampton, new york). Layed out by the architect who did chicago gc. similar and also very cool and famous!

2 Teeth of the Dog (Casa de Campo) (dominican republic) or Cape Kidnappers, New Zealand

3 Sunningdale

One of our main designers here has told me he is not doing real courses for the time being.

Anyways, any iota anyone can do will help. :)
Last edited by Duglis on August 8th, 2020, 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
woody4077

Post by woody4077 »

glen abbey already exists for links ....the glen abbey being worked on is a 2020 version
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

woody4077 wrote: August 8th, 2020, 2:00 am glen abbey already exists for links ....the glen abbey being worked on is a 2020 version
right
milwsteve

Post by milwsteve »

Dakota Dunes Country Club in Dakota Dunes,SD Missouri Bluffs Golf Club St.Charles,Mo and Mississippi Dunes in Cottage Grove,MN even though it is closed now and Wolf Creek in Mequite,NV
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

milwsteve wrote: August 8th, 2020, 3:34 am Dakota Dunes Country Club in Dakota Dunes,SD Missouri Bluffs Golf Club St.Charles,Mo and Mississippi Dunes in Cottage Grove,MN even though it is closed now and Wolf Creek in Mequite,NV
I don't think I've heard of these. :(
gene_golf

Post by gene_golf »

Duglis wrote: August 8th, 2020, 12:03 pm
milwsteve wrote: August 8th, 2020, 3:34 am Dakota Dunes Country Club in Dakota Dunes,SD Missouri Bluffs Golf Club St.Charles,Mo and Mississippi Dunes in Cottage Grove,MN even though it is closed now and Wolf Creek in Mequite,NV
I don't think I've heard of these. :(
Wolf Creek was on my TW game until Windows 10 took it away from me. Surely you jest about the others as they have been rehashed over, and over again, ETC. :sad: