Bighorn or tpc woodlands

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
1PuttJeff

Re: Bighorn or tpc woodlands

Post by 1PuttJeff »

Updating either of these courses would be great, but it would be very cool if someone were interested in giving the Apple Tree Golf Club in Yakima, Washington an upgrade at some point. :fcrossed:

Jeff
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Bighorn. We don't have many desert courses.

Pete
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

This was the original question :
"Has anyone thought of maybe updating Bighorn or TPC at The Woodlands?"

Apparently, Adelade is the only one who understood the question?
No matter where you go, there you are.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I believe that "update" means in effect a "remake" using whatever changes in the actual course layout or using more modern textures...
...and a new clubhouse.😉

I must confess that I'd prefer to see brand new "Real" courses to expand the inventory and make it easier to duicate the tour courses, but that wasn't the question...
...and Bighorn has a beautiful new clubhouse...
gene_golf

Post by gene_golf »

Jimbo wrote: March 31st, 2021, 4:29 pm I believe that "update" means in effect a "remake" using whatever changes in the actual course layout or using more modern textures...
...and a new clubhouse.😉

I must confess that I'd prefer to see brand new "Real" courses to expand the inventory and make it easier to duicate the tour courses, but that wasn't the question...
Shame on you Jimbo, did you not just read GoBucks limitations for correctly answering bear 2016's question? The only possible correct responses could only come from course designers themselves, such as Adelade is one of those qualified to do so.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

But Adelaide's a good guy!
Right?😉
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

gene_golf wrote: March 31st, 2021, 7:31 pm
Jimbo wrote: March 31st, 2021, 4:29 pm I believe that "update" means in effect a "remake" using whatever changes in the actual course layout or using more modern textures...
...and a new clubhouse.😉

Shame on you Jimbo, did you not just read GoBucks limitations for correctly answering bear 2016's question? The only possible correct responses could only come from course designers themselves, such as Adelade is one of those qualified to do so.
That's not exactly what I meant, but take it as you will. I guess I forgot the "smiley" emoji. :oops:
No matter where you go, there you are.