SAHALEE

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
ChuckH

Re: SAHALEE

Post by ChuckH »

Yeah, I can confirm that glitch on South/North and North/South courses. Man, the trees are blurry up close and I don't know how you're going to get out of them when John changes the properties to not pass through. The limbs go right down to the ground. As I suppose spruce trees often do.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Just a quick reminder about the bunker on the left side of South #6.
brooks2345

Post by brooks2345 »

Thanks everyone! Loads of amendments to be made on Final. But UK lockdown as regards playing golf ends Sunday, so from Monday onwards it's back to a real golf course!

Cheers

John Brooks :thumbup:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi JB...I see that you've wasted no time with Austin 2021.
I haven't downloaded it yet but did you include the McElroy Memorial Swimming Pool? 😄😄😄
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Maybe I missed it on the North/East but I found the houses beside the 3rd tee! :smile:

I also found some East issues that I forgot to mention in my last post.

Maybe I missed it on the North/East but I found the houses beside the 3rd tee! :smile:

On the North 5th don't forget the Salahee Tree on the right side 300 yards out-just beyond the twin bunkers. It's directly across from the big fir on the left it's one of those "booby traps" here also appears to be a large fir tree protecting the right side opening to the green between the 2 bunkers. This hole is definitely a bitch and rightly rated as the toughest on the East course...and it just looks like a nice short Par 5 on the scorecard...maybe even an eagle... :rofl:

On the South 3rd hole The right green side bunker should be longer and don't forget the left fairway bunker.
...and aside from conventional course design theory that the last hole shouldn't be a Par 3 (not your problem :smile: ) my work is done!