CROSS CANADA

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Jimbo

CROSS CANADA

Post by Jimbo »

If anybody wants to resume the cross-Canada tour from the Old Links just put up a request.
umanfly2boot

Re: CROSS CANADA

Post by umanfly2boot »

Maybe if you explained what the ( CROSS CANADA is ? ) might me helpful in getting new recruits interested in what it offers ?

In other words give Everyone some inspiration to get involved in idea of yours !
:thumbup:
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

You have to excuse Jimbo for his oversight, It appears that, since he was discharged from the Whitby Psychiatric Hospital and moved to Victoria B.C, he has gone of his med's again,............ BAD JIMBO! :cheers1: :smile:
PS: I am Canadian and have been on these Forums since since 2006, and I didn't even know there was such a thing. Geeez! Maybe I should have stayed on my med's? :wallbash:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi there Nemo-we get our drugs at wholesale prices here on the Island-it makes things extra peaceful.
When we were on the old forum I started a cross-Canada trip featuring the best courses in each province. I only got as far as BC when the old forum died.

I can resume the tour if you're interested.