Carrie Park Was a Treat To Play!

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
1PuttJeff

Carrie Park Was a Treat To Play!

Post by 1PuttJeff »

I just wanted to let everyone in the Links Community know that I would highly recommend anyone to download and play the fictional course; Carrie Park created by Johnny Holland. This course has been on my hard drive for a while and I just hadn't played it until now, but I absolutely loved the course and didn't realize while playing it that it is actually a "fictional" course. The course kind of reminded me of playing a public golf course I had played several years ago with my late father and everything about this course was very well-done. The hole previews are excellent and I especially liked the subtle touches of grass and stone textures throughout. I realize that this creation was done several years ago, but if you haven't downloaded it yet, I would highly recommend it! :thumbup:
migolfer

Re: Carrie Park Was a Treat To Play!

Post by migolfer »

Thank you for the recommendation Jeff, I just downloaded it and will give it a try. I now have 568 downloaded courses and files dating back to 199x-something. =:-o

...update: agreed, it is a fine course to play. 4 out of 5 star in my book.
1PuttJeff

Re: Carrie Park Was a Treat To Play!

Post by 1PuttJeff »

migolfer,

It was nice to know that you enjoyed playing the fictional "Carrie Park Golf Club" recently. Yes, while playing the course, I kept thinking that it was a "real" course because the designer really did a great job of making it seem that way. Also, I noticed that you are also a "Michigander" and that's pretty cool too! :thumbup:

Jeff