Aronimink Golf Club Beta

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Pete

Aronimink Golf Club Beta

Post by Pete »

Nice work John looking forward to final, fine layout
Jimbo

Re: Aronimink Golf Club Beta

Post by Jimbo »

So Mr. Brooks comes "Across the Pond". :laugh:
First impressions-he should visit North America more often!
Great clubhouse too!
I can hardly wait to "do what I do"! :rofl:
Pete

Post by Pete »

A few dodgy slopes on the greens, 14 & a few more notably but nice work apart from that 👍
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same issue I'm seeing with the clubhouse. It looks as if it's probably a 2D image "dropped in place" for this course. It looks a bit "blurry" from a distance, but as one gets even closer it becomes even MORE blurry. Of course, since it's an image of the actual clubhouse, it's a nice addition to the layout. But is there literally anything that can be done to make it more clear and have more definition ?
Since the course is in Beta stage, I thought I'd at least ask. Otherwise, I always hoped someone would do Aronimink sometime, so I'm glad you've done
it, John. But, for me, the clubhouse is definitely not up to par. ( If no one else is having this issue.....do I have some settings incorrect ? )
Thanks for your time............
ChuckH

Post by ChuckH »

Blurry clubhouse here too. There is also a large gray square ground area to the left of the first tee that is odd.
Pete

Post by Pete »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

ChuckH wrote: February 27th, 2021, 9:37 pm Blurry clubhouse here too. There is also a large gray square ground area to the left of the first tee that is odd.
I think that that's the parking lot-and the starter's cabin should be there too. The clubhouse is a little fuzzy but it's othersise perfect. I'm nit picking as we speak.

How anyone can call the 15th hole a par 4... :scared:
brooks2345

Post by brooks2345 »

You're absolutely right - the Clubhouse was a 2D image dropped in place. Reason for blurriness is that image had too few pixels - so will try and find a better image (i.e. more pixels) for final. Also starter's hut. Square near first tee is a parking lot.

Cheers

John Brooks :pcwhack:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi JB-I mentioned it the email that I'll be sending shortly-you getting to know me too well! :cheers1:
billw

Post by billw »

BTW, the 18th green seems severe to me.

billw