TPC Harding Park

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
FOOOOORE!

Re: TPC Harding Park

Post by FOOOOORE! »

I just played the first 10 holes of the version available here. Did anyone else find it odd that nearly all the default pins are within three paces of the edge of the green, and nearly all right at the front? Is that normal for this course? It was interesting because many of my approaches were just off the green, so after 10 holes I'd taken only seven putts.
Paul44

Post by Paul44 »

I watched on TV as Bryson DeChambeau holes monster putt at US PGA at TPC Harding park 95 foot putt and five inches at TPC Harding park. What a putt!

See the link.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1292249759441285120
The toughest shot in golf is your next one.
viz

Post by viz »

In watching the PGA Championship, I sincerely hope that Dorse and/or Braden utilize their considerable talents to finish TPC Harding Park; the inclusion of the cypress trees, the right textures, and the accuracy of the topography would make this a valuable addition to our course library.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

There were some nice visible shots from "beyond the wall". :whistle:
ChuckH

Post by ChuckH »

I watched a bit of the tourney on tv and played along a bit with John Brook's version. Not too bad an effort but the trees were not right. Is it just me or is the actual course just boring? There is just no interesting stuff going on there. Pretty flat course. No water really comes into play. Little elevation changes. John does pretty well with Olympic because there's more to work with. I went to The U.S. Open in 2012 and there's lots of elevation stuff going on and much more fun to see.
brooks2345

Post by brooks2345 »

Yep I did this ages ago (and the 9-hole) - but on TV there seemed to be loads more Cypress Trees!! It's unlocked and with all my courses, anyone who wants to embellish it is more than welcome.

Cheers and thanks :thumbup:

John Brooks