Getting Rid of Custom tee positions

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
pmgolf

Re: Getting Rid of Custom tee positions

Post by pmgolf »

verspa wrote: July 28th, 2020, 12:07 pm My tournament round was set to MID in Season Manager, but when the round started the scorecard listed CUS and judging by the yardage were all using the Back tees. I would like to know where in the game I can go to correct this. It happens in most of the tournament rounds.
One thing I need to know. Did you look to the right or left to see if you were actually standing on the Back tees? Could you have been standing on the middle tees but the pin was on the back of the green on the hole you were playing. Links calculates distance-from-tee-to-pin when you're playing the game so you can't just go by distance. Look at the tee to see which tee you're playing from when the game says "Cust". I'm waiting on your answer.

Pete
verspa

Post by verspa »

Thanks for the advice. I have re-installed the patch and played two tournaments. The results are mixed - for the most part the tees used are the ones I selected, with two exceptions where the CUSTOM tees reappeared. Maybe when I start a new season things will go back to normal.
verspa

Post by verspa »

I missed your note about the back tees. Yes, they are definitely the back tees - the overhead view and distances show that they are.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

verspa wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 4:53 pm Thanks for the advice. I have re-installed the patch and played two tournaments. The results are mixed - for the most part the tees used are the ones I selected, with two exceptions where the CUSTOM tees reappeared. Maybe when I start a new season things will go back to normal.
Make sure and post when you do!

Pete