Can anybody help

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
Daniel

Can anybody help

Post by Daniel »

A member of our Team is having problems with the game he uses Windows 7.The problem is when he plays on line with just one person things work great, but if he plays with three or four players he can not see other players and is just stuck there waiting for someone to take a shot.Is this a known problem and is there a fix.
Daniel

Re: Can anybody help

Post by Daniel »

After three hours working on his PC with a remote connection I resolved the problem.
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

Daniel wrote: January 28th, 2020, 8:44 pm After three hours working on his PC with a remote connection I resolved the problem.
Great to read that! Cheers!
"Was it love, or was it the idea of being in love?
or was it the hand of fate that seemed to fit just like a glove?"
Sandy_Trapp

Post by Sandy_Trapp »

Daniel wrote: January 28th, 2020, 8:44 pm After three hours working on his PC with a remote connection I resolved the problem.
What was the solution in case someone else runs into that problem?
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

It was a corrupt IPv4 on his network.I got him to take the tick out of the box in properties so it knocked him off the internet.I then remotely connected to another player that had is phone number,he phoned him up and I talked him through on what to do through this other guy who was on the phone with him.We rebooted his PC and I talked him through the process on how to put the IPv4 back on.After that it as not stopped working.I must admit it was a last resort after trying loads of other thing.The main thing was when he connected to a game he could see all the players in the top box but only one in the bottom box,that is why he could not see the other players in the game.