The Tigercats are looking for new members

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
Daniel

The Tigercats are looking for new members

Post by Daniel »

Hi everyone we are looking for new players if you are interested.We use Ventrilo to talk to one another while playing.Now I know some of you seem not to like Ventrilo but it is really very easy to use.When you get the program installed you will see three boxes at the to of the chat window,one is the first one is where you put your name,to do this just click on new and add your name.The second box down is for you to name the server you can type anything in there just hit the new button again and type it in I usualy put Tigercats Ventrilo,there is also two more boxes in there where you put the server ip and the port number.Server IP is tigercatsgolfclub.ventrilo4.com and the port number is 4855.If you do pop along you will end up in the guest room if I see you I will do the rest for you it's so easy.Here is one of the tours we play called IHT Knockout Golf Tour.
http://www.teeshots-place.uk/teeshot1_i ... sons=ihtko if you click on the Tour Rules it takes you to our website have a look round.Hope you can make your way to see us.Obviously you will need to have a microphone handy.Play well but most of all have fun.
Jimbo

Re: The Tigercats are looking for new members

Post by Jimbo »

Tigercats???
You're not from Hamilton are you? :fear:
Daniel

Re: The Tigercats are looking for new members

Post by Daniel »

Our website is bases in the UK but we have players from Australia,USA,Canada and the UK.The team is over 12 years old and most of the members have been here from the start.