ONLINE TOUR

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
gene_golf

Re: ONLINE TOUR

Post by gene_golf »

sagevanni wrote: April 29th, 2022, 1:26 pm Hi,
There is a course in Mexico coming to the PGA Tour.............Vidanta Vallarta.
It would be doable in APCD. Goggle Earth has good 3D info.
It looks like there are actually 2 courses.
Sage............ :cheers1:
Interesting that this is a Greg Norman designed course. Current leaderboard at 3pm for 3rd round. https://www.pgatour.com/competition/202 ... board.html
DP World Tour or for those wondering what this is, (think old European Tour) is playing in Spain this week. https://www.europeantour.com/dpworld-to ... rd?round=4
Would have been an interesting week this week for Greg Norman, named last year as President of LIV Tour, formerly Asian Tour and now financed by Saudi Arabian money to have started off its inaugural season.
NateMullins

Post by NateMullins »

pmgolf wrote: April 30th, 2022, 6:28 pm I'm in the same boat with you guys! I don't know what's going on, but I expect it will be fixed soon. I was just getting ready to start a round, too!

Pete
Yeah same here was hoping to play a round but it's still down, at this point I may have to sit out at least one event due to my work schedule, we'll see when it comes back up. At least I know it's not just me. In the mean time, it's interesting catching up with some of the threads here. Haven't posted in ages, but it's great to see this site still going strong, along with all those still discussing, designing and playing this fabulous game. :cheers1:
Elite Classic, Panoramic except Close-up on/near green
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Looks like we're in this together.😫
But when it gets back up let's form a lobby!😉
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

Site is back up.
No matter where you go, there you are.