Good & bad news playing on windows 11

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
Sandy_Trapp

Re: Good & bad news playing on windows 11

Post by Sandy_Trapp »

If you have a video card installed, there should be an HDMI connection on it. It's probably at the bottom part of your computer in the back.
FOOOOORE!

Re: Good & bad news playing on windows 11

Post by FOOOOORE! »

jackdanielz80 wrote: December 28th, 2021, 6:59 pm
GoBucks wrote: December 28th, 2021, 11:57 am This is your third thread on basically the same subject. And we finally find out about your equipment.

I'm sorry GoBucks, but I am 85 years old & in a wheelchair & not very computer savvy. I really like playing Links & am just trying to get it going on this new computer. Hopefully I can soon, not meaning to annoy anyone. Have a happy new year & stay healthy. Jack

I'm 68, had a stroke, and dreaming about making it to 75. So I know where you're coming from. But I have avoided "all-in-ones" my whole life; can't modify/improve any component, and if any part of it goes down, you're up shit creek without a paddle. I have a PC here with 17.5TB of hard drive, all of it backed up onto another 17.5TB. If my C drive dies, I can be up and running within an hour. My ex knows why she shouldn't have an all-in-one, her on-board video died and the whole damn thing was gone for weeks!