Scorecards as displayed in Links 2003

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
Bit Left

Scorecards as displayed in Links 2003

Post by Bit Left »

As Churchill was fond of saying, the (lack of) intelligence that goes with this question is "lamentable".

When calling up the scorecard mid-game - via the Display menu - on the left hand side of the card, under Hole > Par > there are four columns. They are: Bck (Back tee), P (Pro skill level) and... CL. That's followed by the score for each hole. Right.

I have no idea what CL means. I'm not sure I have seen it change to anything else. I'm relatively new to Links 2003 and can't recall what the display looked like in 99 and 2000. Any thoughts? As charitable as they might be. Thanks. :bookh:
MrT

Re: Scorecards as displayed in Links 2003

Post by MrT »

I believe it tells the type of swing that you use. CL stands for classic. RS for Real Time Swing, PS for Power Stroke.
Bit Left

Re: Scorecards as displayed in Links 2003

Post by Bit Left »

MrT wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 5:22 am I believe it tells the type of swing that you use. CL stands for classic. RS for Real Time Swing, PS for Power Stroke.
I figured it would be something about that obvious. Many thanks for your prompt and patient explanation. Case closed. [Tellin' ya one thing, this Board has the best of Smilie possibilities]. Don