What are your system specs?

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
Still Linksing

Re: What are your system specs?

Post by Still Linksing »

Danny D wrote: October 9th, 2019, 11:44 amFormat the "PC" ?? You mean format the hard drive and re-install XP ?
Yeah, I'm running the same installation disc across 2 XP PC's. Any hardware changes, which obviously one PC is a completely different PC to the other, should not allow activation with same disc. They are both fully activated, no issues whatsoever.

There should be all sorts of options to get XP activated nowadays.
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Still Linksing wrote: October 9th, 2019, 12:03 pm. There should be all sorts of options to get XP activated nowadays.
My home state of Missouri is known as "THE SHOW ME STATE". As we say around here. I'm from Missouri. "show me" :laugh:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

Danny D wrote: October 10th, 2019, 3:13 am
Still Linksing wrote: October 9th, 2019, 12:03 pm. There should be all sorts of options to get XP activated nowadays.
My home state of Missouri is known as "THE SHOW ME STATE". As we say around here. I'm from Missouri. "show me" :laugh:
I'll take a look around over the weekend. I've never needed this myself so while I could find fixes to the activation problem, I can't guarantee what works and what doesn't as I have never tried any of them myself. The reason I'm hesitant to drop links.
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
5-Card-Major

Post by 5-Card-Major »

Just completed my latest computer rig....
Asus Hero XI motherboard / Intel i9-9900K cpu / nVidia-EVGA 2080ti-FTW video card / Noctua heatsink/fans / Seasonic Platinum 850 power supply / Phanteks Evolv X case
"It is easier to fool the people than to convince the people they have been fooled." -Mark Twain
"Like most weak men, he prided himself on never changing one's mind." -Wm Somerset Maugham