Pro Roster in Season Manager

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
jurg48

Pro Roster in Season Manager

Post by jurg48 »

I never was much of a Season player in the past but thought I would mess around with it for awhile. I completely updated the pro roster with players who are full time players in 2021. I know that after updating the roster you must create a new season. After starting the new season, at what time do the new roster names appear during a current tournament that is being played ? So far I have played 3 tournaments, missed the cut in the first, but completed the last two. All the player names that I have seen are ones from either the amateur or semi pro rosters. I did highlight the pro roster tab in the Season Manager before beginning my tournaments but the pro rostes names do not appear on the leaderboard in any of the three tournaments that I played. Any ideas as to why?
cloeks1

Re: Pro Roster in Season Manager

Post by cloeks1 »

You need to start a new career after roster mod.
jurg48

Post by jurg48 »

After updating the Pro Roster, I did start a new carrer but it lists only names that appear in the Amateur Roster Listing after each hole played.
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

When starting a new Career you will start at Amateur level and can only access Amateur level tournaments until placing well enough to advance to a higher eligibility level, so your first tournament will have the Amateur roster, that is normal. If you win it, you can access a professional level tournament on the schedule week after it, only then should you start seeing your updated pro roster.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Jurg - you mentioned 3 pros that you didn't see pictures for. If you want to make your own, these are sized correctly. Just cut them apart with a photo editor.
3 Pros.jpg
3 Pros.jpg (3.96 KiB) Viewed 2797 times
https://www.dropbox.com/s/37jo9rb9vxgsv ... s.zip?dl=0

Pete
jurg48

Post by jurg48 »

pmgolf wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 6:39 pm Jurg - you mentioned 3 pros that you didn't see pictures for. If you want to make your own, these are sized correctly. Just cut them apart with a photo editor.

3 Pros.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/37jo9rb9vxgsv ... s.zip?dl=0

Pete
Thanks Pete, I appreciate the offer. Years ago I used to resize my own in Photoshop. I just don't have the interest in this kind of stuff anymore.