Wav Files

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
chad

Wav Files

Post by chad »

One of the fun aspects of playing Links is the option to play wav files when playing an opponent using the Chat window. I have collected and created many wavs for Links over the last two decades. Is anyone interested in my making those available for download? Compressed, the archived file is 141 megs; uncompressed is a little of 200 megs. There's 1664 wav files to chose from.

Some have salty language, so a bit of warning for anyone who is easily offended by a cuss word or two. If there's interest, I will upload the wav files to my Dropbox account and make them available for anyone who wants them.

:thumbup:
Danny D

Re: Wav Files

Post by Danny D »

chad wrote: May 30th, 2020, 6:04 pm One of the fun aspects of playing Links is the option to play wav files when playing an opponent using the Chat window. I have collected and created many wavs for Links over the last two decades. Is anyone interested in my making those available for download? Compressed, the archived file is 141 megs; uncompressed is a little of 200 megs. There's 1664 wav files to chose from.

Some have salty language, so a bit of warning for anyone who is easily offended by a cuss word or two. If there's interest, I will upload the wav files to my Dropbox account and make them available for anyone who wants them.

Playing those wav files back and forth to one another is some of the greatest laughs and fun that I've ever had playing a computer game. I have quite of collection also, many that I made myself. Unfortunately my online friend passed on a while back, and I've not played online since. :sad:

But they are certainly one of the main highlights of online Links. :rofl:

Dan :cheers1:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
chad

Post by chad »

Hey Danny,
How about a trade? I've made some decent wavs over the years as well. :thumbup:
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

chad wrote: May 31st, 2020, 2:50 pm Hey Danny,
How about a trade? I've made some decent wavs over the years as well. :thumbup:
I'll get them to you soon. Keep and eye on your PMs. :smile:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
chad

Post by chad »

I will setup a new post in the Add-Ons Corner for anyone who wants some wavs for Links.
:dload: