Welcome

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
Jimbo

Re: Welcome

Post by Jimbo »

Andy-you're an immediate legend! :cheers1: :clapping:
billw

Post by billw »

Andy,

Great job on the new forum.

billw
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Fantastic job Andy! :clapping: :cheers1:
I guess I will never know why my old Firefox Toolbar link didn't work until today, I was following on Facebook from Sept 1st, but never saw anything about the new site being up. I figured I would try one more time with the old link today before I deleted it, and lo and behold it worked ..... Thanks so much for keeping this Forum alive so we can still talk about this amazing game.
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
Brandywine

Post by Brandywine »

Thanks for the add. it's been quite a while since I've indulged Links, but I'm hoping I'll have enough patience and expertise to try and construct a course(s) worthy of public release.
If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch! ~ Kev
Ben Jammin

Post by Ben Jammin »

Enjoying the game after years of hiatus. Guess I'm hooked again so may as well say hi and thanks to all who have kept links going over the years. Ben Johnson, Atlantic, North Carolina.... poor old construction contractor :cheers1: