links

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
moony

links

Post by moony »

Just decided to join I live in Blackpool,Lancashire.England...I have played Links since it's outset, but since getting a new computer and installing Voodoo it is unbelievable how good it is now.
I have 329 courses on my drive mainly thanks to Sage Vanni ..he's doing them faster than I can play them LOL.. :clapping: the only trouble is my reactions are not what they used to be...Born 1940.. :surrender:
pmgolf

Re: links

Post by pmgolf »

Welcome, Moony! If you have some spare time, also take a look over at LSPN.NET (join if you want - it's free) and see what's left of Links fandom (linksAnimasters is still around, too). We are the diehards! :smile:

Pete
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Thanks for the mention Moony...!!!!! :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

AHA! We've hooked another one!
Welcome aboard. :cheers1:
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

moony wrote: September 14th, 2020, 2:07 pm Just decided to join I live in Blackpool,Lancashire.England...I have played Links since it's outset, but since getting a new computer and installing Voodoo it is unbelievable how good it is now.
I have 329 courses on my drive mainly thanks to Sage Vanni ..he's doing them faster than I can play them LOL.. :clapping: the only trouble is my reactions are not what they used to be...Born 1940.. :surrender:
Welcome to Links Corner Moony. I noticed where you live. Tell me, I've often wondered, are there really 4000 holes in Blackburn Lancashire ? :laugh:

Enjoy your stay. :cheers1:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
moony

Post by moony »

Is that real ...G.O.L.F....gentlemen only ladies forbidden??? and does everyone come from the US of A is there no one in England or Lancashire or even Blackpool or better still Cleveleys aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no chance :wallbash: wishful thinking anyway.....
my email....paulstuart1941@yahoo.com
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

moony wrote: September 16th, 2020, 11:55 am Is that real ...G.O.L.F....gentlemen only ladies forbidden??? and does everyone come from the US of A is there no one in England or Lancashire or even Blackpool or better still Cleveleys aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no chance :wallbash: wishful thinking anyway.....
my email....paulstuart1941@yahoo.com
Hi Paul... No, the word GOLF was not created from that term. That's actually an old joke. :smile: I heard years ago that they named the game "GOLF", because the word F*** was already taken. :rofl: (another joke)

No, everyone here is NOT from the U.S... Our group consists of people from all over the world. Maybe a few of them will drop in and let you know where they are from. It wouldn't surprise me if you had a neighbor here and just didn't know it. For the record, I am in Missouri, USA... Your name looks familiar. Have you ever belonged to any Links gaming sites? Golfcom.com perhaps?

:cheers1: Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added