IS IT JUST ME?

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
Jimbo

IS IT JUST ME?

Post by Jimbo »

...or is the number of Linksters increasing? Whenever I go away for a while, upon my return to the site the number of unread posts (that's a wonderful "helper") appears to be increasing dramatically...and not just from the same folks.
I hope I'm right...I welcome the chances to "Nitpick"!
Captain Nemo

Re: IS IT JUST ME?

Post by Captain Nemo »

No jimbo it is not just you. A few years ago if you searched on PC Golf Games, Links didn't even show up (around Windows7 times). Now you get Box Icons for many golf games. Click on the Links 2003 Box and you get the Links Site and can purchase Links 2003 for $14.99 Canadian with 49 courses. There are also other Links links provided (sorry ... couldn't resist. :) ) and one is a link to the free designed courses. That has got to create some new traffic. :clapping: :cheers1:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
Slattery

Post by Slattery »

Keep it up. Spread the word. I created a facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/556911371163898
Let as many as you can know!
Keep this great game alive!
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Slattery wrote: August 17th, 2020, 9:13 am Keep it up. Spread the word. I created a facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/556911371163898
Let as many as you can know!
Keep this great game alive!
Hi Slats-that was a good move. :thumbup:
Ben Jammin

Post by Ben Jammin »

As one of the newbies I'd like to thank all you folks for not only keeping the game going but welcoming me aboard. Most if not all have been extremely helpful and informative and it is greatly appreciated!
Bit Left

Post by Bit Left »

I just entertained the Admins on the Facebook page with answers to their 'Get to Know You' questions. I won't repeat here, other than to say that some things are worth pack ratting, and since ex-wifeys have no say about what's been sitting around in the basement since 2006, it included a Win 7 box circa 2001.
Then along comes retirement, and a pandemic, and a box full of ancient access course CD's, and the rest is history. :clapping: