My return to Links 2003....... maybe

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
AJ Allen

Re: My return to Links 2003....... maybe

Post by AJ Allen »

Lez. I just wanted to say thank you very much for your series of videos on using APCD. I started back recently with using it after 15 year layoff, and had forgotten just how involved it was. Your videos helped me immensely. Many times I considered leaving a thank you message in the comments, but it looked like you didnt use that channel any more so I doubted you would have seen it.

Anyway, thanks again for creating them, they taught me enough to crease my first course. Coomealla! :cheers1: Which is available from the list of courses on this site. I'm hopeful it won't be my last.

Cheers, AJ
Lez Marwick

Re: My return to Links 2003....... maybe

Post by Lez Marwick »

AJ Allen wrote: July 28th, 2020, 2:21 am Anyway, thanks again for creating them, they taught me enough to crease my first course.
Sorry about that. You need to smooth out those verts! :laugh:
my APCD designs - Ackerton Cross, Anakena Beach, Battley Peak, Elsham Woods, Fairview GC, Margaret's Bay, Masson Moor GC, Mowsbury Golf Club, The Dustin Trophy, Upham Hall Golf Club, Yarlswood Golf Club, Zeitsbergen