New Member...Getting Back into Links

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
NateMullins

Re: New Member...Getting Back into Links

Post by NateMullins »

Great to see you're getting back into Links, Steve. I've been playing some version of it for about 30 years and somehow, it never gets old. A lot of great memories, great courses and a lot of great people keeping it (and this site - thanks Andy for the add!) going. This is my first post on the new site, finally got around to joining as I've had some health issues recently but hopefully I can catch up soon!
Elite Classic, Panoramic except Close-up on/near green
snavarro717

Post by snavarro717 »

NateMullins wrote: March 30th, 2020, 3:15 am Great to see you're getting back into Links, Steve. I've been playing some version of it for about 30 years and somehow, it never gets old. A lot of great memories, great courses and a lot of great people keeping it (and this site - thanks Andy for the add!) going. This is my first post on the new site, finally got around to joining as I've had some health issues recently but hopefully I can catch up soon!
Thanks Nate. I can relate to health issues. I have been home recovering from a surgery since early February and it forced me to pick up the game again. You're right, it never gets old but man I need to knock the cob webs off. My putting is atrocious!
saramago

Post by saramago »

Welcome Steve,
If you wish a special clubset, just ask.
Saramago