Course Design

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
robsonbight1

Course Design

Post by robsonbight1 »

Are there any new courses on the :thumbup: horizon?
Adelade

Re: Course Design

Post by Adelade »

Good question, Im also keen to hear. I know at least a couple courses that should come out very soon including one fictional made by me, and I think a bunch others are being worked on at the very least on and off but I dont want to mention names or talk too much about ones that Im not involved in.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

I have 25 in different stages of development. A lot are very close to being beta tested.......

Have had some issues that put my mind in another place......nothing bad.......Just my personal stuff.

Don't know when I will return to designing............

Sage....... :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Kunkleman

Post by Kunkleman »

sagevanni wrote: January 7th, 2020, 4:35 pm I have 25 in different stages of development. A lot are very close to being beta tested.......

Have had some issues that put my mind in another place......nothing bad.......Just my personal stuff.

You deserve a rest. Thanks for all you have done to keep Links alive! :clapping:
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

I only have one course under construction. I still have the 3D, the planting and all the small items that I will notice while I am planting and adding the 3D :scared:

I am hoping to release the course for testing before end of March. :whistle:

Ian
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

You deserve a break Sage. :thumbup:
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
Stephen Sullivan

Post by Stephen Sullivan »

sagevanni wrote: January 7th, 2020, 4:35 pm I have 25 in different stages of development. A lot are very close to being beta tested.......

I'm in the same position (but have no courses started :whistle: ) Life is just too busy with personal stuff and running tour at LSPN, to be designing, even though I find it relaxing :naughty:
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

robsonbight1 wrote: January 6th, 2020, 8:20 pm Are there any new courses on the :thumbup: horizon?
Well, Wakonda (by Floydian Danny) is to come... Personally and as I said, keep waiting it like a new Pink Floyd album...

:whistle: :banned: :cheers1:
"Was it love, or was it the idea of being in love?
or was it the hand of fate that seemed to fit just like a glove?"