HEAD SHOTS

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
Jimbo

HEAD SHOTS

Post by Jimbo »

I finally have the game installed=d but am having trouble "shrinking" my head shot to fit the game. I don't have Photoshop, although I do have Paint 3D.
You folks have ben a big help so far-I'm hoping that I have the tools in Windows 10.
Luenz

Re: HEAD SHOTS

Post by Luenz »

Hi,

not sure, that I understood your Question. But if I'm right, this Link may help:

https://youtu.be/ZQaaqV4Fdxc

Derek
MrT

Post by MrT »

Jimbo wrote: January 14th, 2023, 8:19 am I finally have the game installed=d but am having trouble "shrinking" my head shot to fit the game. I don't have Photoshop, although I do have Paint 3D.
You folks have ben a big help so far-I'm hoping that I have the tools in Windows 10.
I use paint.net which is perhaps a bit more advanced than the other. In paint.net, you can fix the dimensions of your pictures in terms of pixel. Used it many times to get "heads" into the game. Just be careful that if a picture is, say square, when you make it rectangular, you may get some strange effects and it will not look ideal, albeit one can still recognize the individual. Same goes if you try to make a rectangular picture into a square one. Sometimes you need to use the current ratio of height/width and that may leave some white space.
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Jimbo: You just need to accept reality. Some peoples heads cannot be shrunk to fit the game! :yes: :tongue: :smile:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Now that's hurtful! Fortunately I know a few lawyers...😉