Retirement

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
Luenz

Re: Retirement

Post by Luenz »

sagevanni wrote: January 6th, 2023, 2:33 pm Hi everyone,
For the time being and the foreseeable future I am retired from course designing. I just don't feel it anymore.
It's been a blast.
I'll check in from time to time.

Sage...... :cheers1:
Hi Sage,

thanks for all your Courses...and I wish you a ton of Fun with additional free Time.

Love your two latest Uploads.

Derek
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

I want to thank everyone here on the forum. THANK YOU for helping me enjoy something I REALLY enjoyed.....!!!!!
I'll see you all around......................

Sage............. :cheers1: :smile: :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
CaveCat0789

Post by CaveCat0789 »

sagevanni wrote: January 6th, 2023, 2:33 pm Hi everyone,
For the time being and the foreseeable future I am retired from course designing. I just don't feel it anymore.
It's been a blast.
I'll check in from time to time.

Sage...... :cheers1:
You've earned a break. Your courses are brilliant. Thanks for all you have done.
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

Thank you for all of the incredible courses Sage. I am looking forward to going back and playing more of your fictional courses. Hope you are enjoying a well deserved rest.

Cheers, Colin
nicodaft

Post by nicodaft »

Hello everyone,
I am very sad to hear this news. Your creations will be missed. Really thank you for your contributions. You are a master and you will remain so. Long life to the designers and to this magnificent Game, it is You all who bring it to life. bye
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Thanks Sage for your numerous designs! :clapping:
Played along today in the Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch. Wonderful to be able to do this, thanks to you and your (associates? :smile: ). Nice job on the course. Just for the record My Golfing Avatar Dancin' Dave shot -10 (2nd as I write this) and my Avatar buddy Glen Miserly was tied for 10th at -5. Several of the real golfers are still out there so this could change, but great fun none the less! :cheers1:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
fiver

Post by fiver »

Sage,
To think I almost got you to do Tobacco Road. You have designed so many great courses, I didn't think you would back away from The Road. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers1: